2015 CWFS Spring field days!
Book the date(s) in your diary, because they’re coming up fast and they’re not to be missed!
|Nyngan AM.||Condobolin PM.||Tottenham PM.||Mumbil creek PM. Merriwagga & Rankins Springs bus trip AM.||Lake Cargelligo AM.
|Weethalle AM. Ungarie PM.||Nth Parkes Mine AM.||Wirrinya AM.
Gunning Gap PM.
– CWFS: Rain Grain n Stubble Project , project outcomes; Soil pH management for Central West NSW, project update; Information Technology and your farm – how do they fit?
– NSW DPI: National Variety Trials & Cereal disease trials (Nyngan and Nth Parkes Mine only).
– AusWest Seeds: Pasture varieties for the Central West of NSW – the best fit for your system.
– GrainCorp & ADM: Grain market update.
– RABO bank: Global financial update.
– Nufarm: Best practice herbicide application within a stubble retained system.
– Pacific Seeds: Canola and Stubble. How to get it in there and make it work.
– CSIRO: Central West NSW, Soil classification project.
– Agriwest CRT: Bio fertiliser – trial outcomes.
– AG n Vet: Faba bean, pasture establishment and, spiny emex weed control – trial outcomes.
*Note: Presentations may vary between dates and locations.
Enquiries. CWFS: 02 6895 1015