CWFS is a membership based, farmer driven, not for profit organisation.
Membership of CWFS costs only $80 (GST Excl.) per year and offers the following benefits:
- Involvement in our regional site program and the opportunity to set our research direction
- Annual Research Compendium including all CWFS trial results
- 4 newsletters annually
- Regular fact sheets and email bulletins
- Free or discounted entry to field days, workshops and extension activities using your personal membership card
- Access to members only section on the CWFS website
Most importantly, only with a strong membership are we able to attract funding and resources, your own levy and tax dollars, into our local region for research and extension activities.
If you have any other questions about your membership or the group in general, please do not hesitate to contact any of our staff. If not, we hope to see you at some of the upcoming crop walks, field days and extension activities being planned. Please keep an eye on our website and your email inbox for up to date details about these events